Terms and Conditions
For any inquiries regarding experiences, or transportation, please send us a message through the ‘Contact us’ link. We’re here to help, 7 days a week.
1. Water. Water is a precious resource that should not be wasted. This is especially important in the Middle East and North Africa, where water supplies are sometimes very restricted. We ask you to be mindful and kindly help us preserve this common good.
2. Cancellation policy. There will be no penalty fees charged for cancellations occurring more than 15 days from the check-in date, date of the experience or date of the taxi journey. The full amount of the reservation is due in case of a cancellation 15 days or less from the check-in date, date of the experience or the date of the taxi journey, as well as in the case of a no-show.
3. Refund and return policy. In case the payment has been made ahead of time, it will be reimbursed in full if the cancellation request is received more than 15 days before the check-in date, date of the experience or date of the taxi journey. There will be no refunds for cancellations less than 15 days from the check-in date, date of the experience, the date of the taxi journey, or in the case of a no-show.
4. Room and property access. Room access is only granted to the people included in the reservation. If you wish to receive a guest in the residence’s living area, please arrange this visit with your host in advance.
5. Damages and breakages. In house guests are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages he causes to the accommodation or its contents. You are kindly requested to report any incidents as they occur.
6. Contact us. Whether you’re preparing a trip to Lebanon or looking for additional information, we are here to answer any questions you may have. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us by email at [email protected] or telephone at +961 3 210 141